Monday 23 November 2015

Chocolatey Peanut Cookies

Chocolatey Peanut Cookies

Super scrumptious soft and satisfying chocolate and peanut butter cookies. Just 4 essential ingredients topped with some coconut butter which you can get at Cocofina.com. I came up with a similar recipe in my eBook but this one is slightly different. I made these whilst cooking pancakes as you can see in the background nom nom. 


(Makes small 10 cookies)

100g porridge oats
150ml water 
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp cacao
2 tbsp golden syrup or coconut nectar
2 tsp coconut butter 

First in a small bowl mix the cacao into the peanut butter then mix all the ingredients together but the coconut butter in a bowl, spoon into a cupcake tin and press down to form cookie shapes. My tin is a non stick but lining with tin foil or baking parchment works well. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes on 180 degrees celsius. Eat warm or save for later. Delicious! 

I hope you enjoy the recipe. Leave me a comment below or send me a snap of your creations (snapchat: sweetsugarcrumb)

Lots of love
Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

...